- The card must have been marketed or sold in the U.S. between January 1, 2017, and December 31, 2017.
- The card must come from a run of 200 or more. For Invitations, Announcements, and Photo Cards, it must come from a run of 50 or more.
- No samples or prototypes may be submitted for judging.
- No cards that have been entered in previous years may be re-entered, except for cards submitted for Rising Star.
- For a category to remain open, there must be a minimum of seven total entries from four different companies. If minimum is not met, entries will be combined with alternate price point of same category*.
- If the above criteria are not met, applicants can change card to a different category if applicable or will be refunded entry fees.
RISING STAR REQUIREMENTS:
- The company must be in business for three years or less.
- The company must have sold first official card on or after January 1, 2015, to be eligible.
- Entrants must submit five cards so that judges can evaluate the collection as a whole.
- Entrants will only be charged one entry fee.
BIRTHDAY - SMALL COMPANY CATEGORY REQUIREMENTS:
- The company must have five or fewer full time employees.
- Must be a birthday card.
*If category is not divided by price point, entries will be combined with another similar category.
Please contact Joseph Cox if you have any questions about submission rules.