Login to Complete an entry or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Annual LOUIE Awards! Below are instructions in order to complete an online application.
The list of processes include:
- Determining Eligibility
- Creating a log-in and password
- Creating an Entry
- Creating another Entry
- Editing an Entry
- Submitting an Entry
- Mailing Your Entry
Please contact the GCA if you have any further questions at email@example.com or call 202-216-9627.
Create a log-in and password
- Start by clicking here. If this is your first entry, you will be asked for your email, which is your log-in, then your name, and to create a password. Remember your password so that you can return to create, edit, and add LOUIE entries.
Create an Entry
- Complete the submission form by filling out two sections: Entry Submission and Company Information.
- Once you've entered your information for your entry, click “add to cart.” Congratulations! You have successfully created your first submission for the Annual LOUIE Awards!
Create another Entry
- If you have additional entries to submit, that's great! The easiest way to do this is from your cart. Looking at your “In Cart” Submissions, click “Copy Submission" to the right of any submission already there. This allows you to add another entry without re-entering your Company Information. To get to your cart, make sure you are logged in; then look under "My Submissions."
- On the screen that appears when you click “Copy Submission,” enter the SKU or Style # for your next submission, select the category, then click on “Make a Copy.
- You should now see the whole entry application for the new card. Make sure to edit the “Entry Submission” section to reflect the correct information for the new card if different than the card you copied (artist, writer, price, etc.).
Edit an Entry Submission
- Want to change or edit an entry that you've already added to you cart? No problem! Log in, then from your cart click "Make Changes" to the right of the entry you want to edit.
- You now see the entire Entry Application for the card and can edit any part of the submission form.
Complete and Submit an Entry
- Done entering your submissions? The next step is to check out and pay for your submissions.
- On the left side bar, click “In Cart” under “My Submissions.” You will now view all the entries you have submitted. If you find that some entries are missing, click "My Submissions" to ensure that none of the entries are marked as "Incomplete." If you have entries under "Incomplete," you will need to click "Edit" to finish them and add them to your cart.
- Click “Checkout” and enter payment information for a valid credit card. Fees per entry are $55 for GCA Members and $75 for Non-Members and will increase by $10 for each entry starting November 4th.
- Click process.
- Click "Print Invoice and All Entries" to download a PDF invoice that you will be including with your entries.
Congratulations! You have completed the online portion of entering the LOUIEs! All that's left is mailing in your card samples for judging. You will receive a confirmation email with details about how to prepare your card samples.
Online entry submissions are due January 5th, 2018. Remember, in order for an entry to be considered, you must complete the application, pay for the submission, and send your card samples for judging.
Mail in Entry Submission Sample
- You're almost done! Now, you just need to send samples of the cards you entered to GCA Headquarters along with your a printed copy of your invoice.
- Follow the Instructions For Mailing in Card Samples to properly prepare your cards for judging.
- Send all materials to the following address:
GCA - LOUIE Awards
1444 I (eye) Street NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005
4. SAMPLES MUST BE RECIEVED AT THE GCA HEADQUATERS BY JANUARY 15, 2018.
You have now finished the submission process and are ready for the LOUIE’s!
Checking the Status of Your Submission
- Once the sample of the entry has been received by GCA, applicants will be notified. Applicants will be reminded periodically to send in their samples of their entries to the GCA Headquarters until the copies have been received.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your submission to the LOUIE Awards, please call 202.216.9627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.