To learn more about GCA membership, please click here.
The Greeting Card Association is the U.S. trade association serving the greeting card and social expression industry. Founded in 1941, the GCA today represents nearly 200 American and international publishers from diverse businesses - ranging from young start-ups to established companies of all sizes, scopes, and years in the industry - as well as suppliers that provide production services and production distribution at the wholesale level.
The GCA is committed to:
- Celebrating, promoting, and preserving the tradition of sending greeting cards.
- Providing meaningful opportunities for information exchange and business development.
- Keeping members informed of trends and issues that might impact the industry.
- Representing the industry before government/regulatory agencies.
- Serving as the industry voice to the consumer and trade media.