- Nov. 1: CALL FOR ENTRIES OPENS
- Nov. 1 – 25: Early Bird Rate for Submissions
- Nov. 26 - Dec. 31: Regular Rate for Submissions
- Jan. 1 - Jan. 7: Late Rate for Submissions
- Feb. 1: Cards must be received at the GCA office
- February-April: Judging of Louie Entries
- April 27: Louie CelebrationWinners announced at *Noted
33rd Annual Louie Awards
The annual Louie Awards program has been honoring the best cards in the industry for over 30 years. Brought to you by the Greeting Card Association, the Louie Awards recognize, reward, and celebrate that moment when art, editorial, and design perfectly coalesce to bring these emotions to life and memorialize the numerous milestones in our lives.
Officially known as the International Greeting Card Awards Competition, the Louies are named after Louis Prang, the German-born Boston lithographer credited with the birth of the U.S. Christmas card in the 1870s.
Launched by the Greeting Card Association (GCA) in 1988, the prestigious Louie Awards recognize the most outstanding greeting cards, invitations, and announcements marketed in the U.S. during the previous calendar year. The competition is open to all domestic and foreign publishers of greeting cards, invitations, and/or announcements, and attracts hundreds of entries annually.
Excitement. Joy. Comfort. Love.
These four emotions are only a few of the many feelings that one may experience when receiving and sending a greeting card and/or invitation commemorating the many moments we experience in our lifetime.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION: @USAGCA on Instagram